Alexis got a Leopard Gecko about a month ago. She has been looking for one (any lizard really) for so long and asking for permission to get one for even longer! Well, she saved all her money from Birthdays and other things and finally had enough to get one. Not the best day for me, but a very exciting one for her. Jeff took her up to Salt Lake to pick the wonderful thing up and Lexi was in heaven! When they got home and I saw the thing, I just about came out of my own skin - it was HORRIBLE!! Jeff actually told me that I should hold it so I could show support to our daughter - WHAT?! I absolutely will NOT hold that thing.
Lexi named it Bella with the help of her friends. She carried the thing all over for about the first week. She wanted to show everybody we know! Unfortunately, everyone did not love little Bella as much as Lexi wanted them to!



1 comment:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!!
Post a Comment