Brayden finally got his driver's license on October 2! He kept putting it off because he thought he didn't really care if he had one or not! Now, he wants to drive EVERYWHERE! So watch out for him on the roads if you know what is good for you!! We were heading to St. George the day he got the license and he asked his Grandpa Spencer if he could drive his car down part of the way! That was a big "NO!" I made him get a picture with the new driver's license and as you can see, he was not very pleased with me needing to take pictures of everything!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So glad for an update!
Brayden driving...that does make me a little nervous. Just kidding...sort of.
I think soccer is the best sport. I bet Lexi is a good player. Maybe someday we'll get to see her play.
I am one of those people that would be freaked out by the lizard. Elsie will love it, though!
Wow Brayden!!!! You'll be happy to have those pictures when you're older, so get over it!! Congrats!
Lexi, how did your foot hold up for this year's soccer season?
Post a Comment