
Lexi played city league soccer again this year. Her soccer team won every game but one. They were so good. Lexi is getting better and better every year. It is kind of funny to think back to when she first started when she was in first grade! We love to go watch all the games and see her progress - you rock Lex! In one game, Lexi took one for the team right in the face. She went down to the ground. It was pretty bad, but she only sat out for a little bit and went right back in - what a girl! (she is with her friend Madison in the picture above!) Well, I only took a couple pictures the whole time because I would either forget the camera or I would forget that I had the camera and not take any pictures - duh!
No comments:
Post a Comment