Tuesday, October 28, 2008

No Marathon Weekend!

We went down to St. George for the Marathon, but Jeff did not get in this year.  So, we did marathon weekend without the marathon!  It was nice and relaxing, but we missed Jeff!  He decided that since he was not running again that he did not want to go down at all.   Yes, we left him home and went anyway!  I was actually glad that he was not running the marathon this year because it was pouring!  We swam, played games, shopped, relaxed, and went to the Brigham Young Home!  Every time we go to St. George Lexi loves to go to the Brigham Young Home.  This time we got quite the surprise when we went.  We got a tour of the home from Sister Eubank and when we got done with the tour, we walked out and saw Brother Mark Eubank!  Yes, I am excited about seeing weatherman Mark.  I grew up watching him with his famous "white jacket" and all!  Anyway, we got a picture with him and his wife, but my parent's don't know how to email the picture to me!!  Fear not, I will be posting the picture another day when I can go get it off their camera!  But the weekend was great!   


1 comment:

Piper said...

I love seeing news people too!!
Cute pic of Brayden with the duckie!