Jeff and I bought a new to us, but used Subaru Outback the other day. I must say it was nice not having a car payment after we got rid of our Honda, but it was getting hard trying to juggle cars or have Jeff bike to the Station! So I got on KSL and found this little beauty! I have not ever owned a Subaru, but I don't think we will mind it. The car is loaded and in great condition, so we figured it is just what we needed. Okay, I decided it was just what we needed! I totally gave Jeff some anxiety over it, but he is fine now!! I found the car and in the same day, drove to Salt Lake and bought it!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
cool! Congratulations!
hey congrats! We need to add a car to our family too, not that the weather is turning and peter doesn't want to ride his bike and I don't want to take both kids at 6:00 in the am to drop him off. Maybe i'll head over to ksl right now!
Post a Comment