A bunch of firefighter wives (about 10 of us) got together on Friday of Labor Day weekend to have a girl's night out/slumber party! It was a lot of fun to get together and eat, laugh, eat more and talk until 2am! We had so much food and snacks it was crazy! We laughed so hard together that I felt like a teenager again! What a blast. The next morning we got up and fixed breakfast and headed off to Swiss Days in Midway. It was perfect weather this year, but very crowded. Thanks for such a fun getaway everyone!
Katie, Emily, Laura, baby Emma, Julie, and Brooke
Amy (her cabin), Kari Ann and Brooke
Emily, Katie, baby Emma and Jeanna



4 comments:
You have just lost camera priveledges..no more for you! It was a blast, can't wait to hang out again! I am going to track down that 2am fridge shot now...
It is always fun to have a "Girl's Night Out." Every woman deserves one more often than she ever gets to take them! I'm glad to see that you had fun.
Love that I am stuffing my face while my child is screaming! We Thorpe's photo well!
ok, those pix are BRUTAL!!! you know what they say about payback nicole! be affraid. be very affraid. emily-i'll get you the 2am pic asap.
Post a Comment