Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Amazing drawing

Tanner and Lexi drew this picture freehand.  They have both worked on it for the last couple of weeks.  They showed the final product to Jeff and I tonight and we thought they had traced it!  They are quite the artists!  Thought we should share this with everyone and show off the talent they have!  I know they get it from Jeff since I can't draw a decent stick figure and everyone knows this fact from playing Pictionary with me!



6 comments:

Kim said...

I am amazed! I have zero talent when it comes to drawing, so I really admire that kind of stuff. I didn't know they were both so talented. Plus, a Disney drawing...even better!

Unknown said...

They have talent. They quickly did some paintings at our house, impressive !!

Piper said...

Wow! That really is great! What a cute way to spend time together.,

Anonymous said...

Not in color?! Lame. I kid, I kid!

- Aaron

Kimball Family said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog. I'm so happy I found it on Tagan's blog. Email me at aliciakimball@gmail.com, and I will send you an invite to our blog. (We are private.)

Kari Ann said...

That is amazing! I am with you, I can barely draw a stick figure. Cute blog and family!