Sunday, August 23, 2009

Road trip

Jeff and I went on a road trip yesterday.  We hadn't had much time together and we both love to go driving and end up in some small town!  This time we took our bikes and hiking shoes in hopes to find some good trail to hike or a great biking area.  Instead, we ended up at Fish Lake.  We took the long way there, had some lunch, walked around the lake (not the entire lake!) and then off to Richfield for some dinner!  It was an awesome day together.  Just what we both needed.  


This picture of Jeff and the next one of myself is at the summit near Fish Lake and Loa area.  It is such a beautiful area.




In Richfield we believe we had found Cheech!  

We stopped at a park where they were doing some religious get together and all were welcome!  They were singing, dancing, twirling flags and Jeff and I almost found ourselves joining!!  I got some great video of it!!  The picture below of the lady twirling is hilarious.  She would just twirl non stop and sing!  It was good times.


2 comments:

Kim said...

What a nice day. I would love to do something like that.

Peter and Katie said...

How fun! Richfield looks like it could hold good times for all. Glad you and Jeff got away together.