Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mighty Senior

Here is Brayden on his first day of his Senior year!  It is really hard to believe he is old enough to be a SENIOR!   It feels like he should still be in Elementary School!  I remember his first day of Kindergarten (and preschool!) like it was yesterday.  It is bittersweet when your kids grow up.  Brayden told me that taking his picture on the first day of school every year is really not necessary and especially his senior year!  Whatever.  I will probably take "first" pictures the rest of his life!!  He is a character.  



This picture is actually the second day of school for each of them!  I just wanted a picture of them together!  I must say, they are pretty cute kids!!

1 comment:

Piper said...

WooHOO! Cowboy Brayden! Glad to see he's ready for school with that pen in his pocket! Love you!