Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What have I done........

Well, the pictures say it all!  I have done it and there is no going back now, right?!  I was just tired of the same BORING hair style that as Jeff puts it was an old lady style!!  So, I had it chopped and now it leaves me wondering, what the hell did I do?!  I am trying to get used to it, and I know I will because I have to! 



7 comments:

Peter and Katie said...

I think it is way cute! Very SASSY!

Kim said...

I really do like it, Nicole! Yes, it's got some spunk, and that's perfect for you. :)

Unknown said...

It looks GREAT !! Remember, in four weeks, it grows back some and you can have it cut a little different. I was doubting myself when I buzzed my head a few years ago, and wish I had started doing it sooner.

Andrew and Malory said...

Nicole you look great! I love it!

Piper said...

Oh Nicole! That looks so cute!

Tagan said...

I love it... spunky, just like you!

Kristen said...

I like it a lot. The color is super cute too.