Brayden joined the FFA this year and became a pig farmer! He absolutely loves it! He now owns three pigs and a lamb. Well, Bucko the pig (below) was just sold at the Spanish Fork Stockshow, so Brayden is now down to two pigs and a lamb! What a crazy kid! He spent so much time caring for this dang pig to get ready for the show. He actually went and lathered it with sunscreen a few mornings so it wouldn't be too red for the show! He got a blue ribbon for showmanship (I think?!) But anyway, he got a blue ribbon for something and I was pretty proud of him. He is really involved in the FFA and having a blast! Good job Brayd - we are proud of our little farmer!!
3 comments:
I love it! He was telling me about his pig last time we were down there. Congratulations! How fun.
Cool! We love the farm boy too! Good job Brayden!
Aww doesn't he look handsome! I sure do miss that boy! Tell him congrats!
Post a Comment