Jeff, Nicole, Ashley, Tanner, Brayden and Alexis!
Great pics! Glad to see them!! You look really pretty Nicole. Cannon says, "Look at Uncle Jeff's nipples!" Ha ha ha!! I am cracking up about that! love you!
I am SO jealous. What a fun trip! Piper is right. Nicole, you are looking mighty fine.
You two are so nice! I was the fattest cow on the ship and you both make me feel so good about it! Love you guys!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great pics! Glad to see them!! You look really pretty Nicole. Cannon says, "Look at Uncle Jeff's nipples!" Ha ha ha!! I am cracking up about that! love you!
I am SO jealous. What a fun trip! Piper is right. Nicole, you are looking mighty fine.
You two are so nice! I was the fattest cow on the ship and you both make me feel so good about it! Love you guys!
Post a Comment