Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Back to Blogging!

Okay, so I have pretty much been on strike with the blogging! I just couldn't make myself blog at all. I was so tired when I would get home the last couple of months and I didn't do a thing with the blog (or anything else for that matter!) Jeff finally got me to make an appointment to see a Doctor and I was diagnosed with MONO! Yuck. No wonder I have felt so tired the last while. I just didn't want to go see a Doctor and have them tell me that it is all in my head! Jeff and I really thought I had a thyroid problem, but it turns out that is okay, it is just the dang mono. Anyway, I pretty much had myself talked into quitting our blog completely. I even told Kim the other day when they were down here that I had pretty much given up on blogging. Afterwards, I felt pretty bad about my bad attitude! So, I am back to blogging! I will try to get some of the old pictures posted and keep up with the blogging!!

1 comment:

Piper said...

glad you're back!! Riding the Mono-rail sucks!!! Hope you feel better soon!