Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ashley's Graduation Cruise

I know, I know, it has taken me FOREVER to get these pictures posted! I have had no time since we got home and every time I've worked on the blog, something has gone horribly wrong and I've lost everything! I told you I wasn't blog literate!!



We took Ashley on a cruise for her graduation gift (early gift!) We didn't know if we were going to make our trip since American Airlines decided to ground most of its flights and our just happened to be one of them! Jeff and the guys he works with stayed up very late and luckily got us another flight. We headed out for the airport on April 11 and when we left our house (at 4a.m.) it was snowing! Boy were we glad to leave Utah!! We flew into Miami and it was nice and hot! We met up with our friends once everybody flew in and went out to dinner in Miami. The next day we headed for the ship. Once we got on the ship, they were handing out champagne and Ashley just about died! Luckily, they were also handing out orange juice! We had such a blast with Ashley and couldn't have asked for a better time with her!



On Saturday we left Miami at 4pm and sailed through Monday morning. Monday we landed in Roatan and had the time of our lives! Ashley and Bianca got their hair braided, we snorkeled, shopped and laid out on the beach! It was a great day. Tuesday we were in Belize. The guys did scuba diving, and the girls went out and snorkeled by the barrier reef. It was amazing. We also had the island to ourselves and it was a lot of fun! The day had started off cloudy, but not too cold. By the end of the day, it was so hot and we were all burned from the day before! Wednesday we were in Cozumel. Again, the boys went scuba diving and the girls went SHOPPING! As Ashley said, we shopped until we dropped! The girls also did a half submarine trip! It was pretty cool to see all the different things. Thursday we were at sea. We had a chance to sleep in and just hang out! Friday we went to the private island in the Bahamas! This was Ashley's favorite place! It was so much fun and so hot! We hated to leave - especially since the next day would be our last day. Ashley loved her graduation cruise - even if her friends couldn't go with her! She realized how fun her parents are, right Ash?!



We got so many fun pictures and I didn't know which ones to show and not to show, so I put most of them on! I did a slide show with them so I could fit more!

No comments: