We finally got rid of our dial-up connection for internet and got the broadband! Can I just say how glad I am that we can FINALLY get on our OWN computer, ANYTIME, and not have to wait at least 15 minutes to see something (and hope that the connection would even work!) Plus, most of the time we couldn't see much because the dial-up connection is SO slow that it wasn't able to open most things! Not to mention all the times we heard complaints from people (mostly my family!) about our home line always ringing busy while we were attempting to get on the internet and wait for endless hours for the surfing to begin! We had rotten dial-up for about 12 years and really, most people have probably had broadband for that long! But, hey, what can I say, Jeff and I are cheap (Jeff more so than me!) Anyway, I know it is not a big deal to any of you, but it is going to be a recognized Holiday in our family!
I am going to be posting things that I have not really had time to do because I could only do things at work on my 15 minute break - pathetic really! Well, bear with me while I amuse myself and post irrelevant things from HOME!!!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'm so jealous!! Have fun.
Yay!!! That's the best!! Congratulations!
hey, where the heck are you?
duh, I know where you are, gary reminded me!@!
We're still waiting for more!
Post a Comment