For Lexi's 14th Birthday, she got a new road bike. She was SO excited! I must say, Jeff and I were just as excited as she was! Jeff and I love to get out on our bikes and are happy that Lexi will be able to get out on the road with us. She is one lucky teen!

For her Birthday, Lexi also got a cut and color for her hair,

a manicure,

and a pedicure!

Lexi went out on her first big ride with Jill, Kate and myself yesterday (7/2/11). We went 32 miles and Lexi did VERY well. There were a few hills and steep ones to boot. She was amazing and a couple of times, she was ahead of us old ladies! I think she is an amazing rider.





2 comments:
Lexi you did a awesome job!! Come and ride with us OLDER gals anytime!
Lexi is the best! LOVE that girl!
Post a Comment