Jeff and I signed up to do another year of the ULCER! This year we rode with Kate, Jill and Steve. It was a VERY hot day with a lot of wind. This was probably one of the hardest things I've completed. This was Jill and Steve's first year riding in the ULCER. They were amazing. Jill suffered from the heat as well, but completed the whole 111 miles!! Kate, Steve and Jeff were the machines this year. They kept us going when we really didn't want to. It was fun to ride with everybody, but I could have done without the extreme heat! Thanks again everybody for a fun ride; as fun a ride as it could be!!
Jeff and I right before the race! This is my jersey that Ashley got me for my Birthday.
Jill, Nicole, and Kate - My best friends!
Steve and Jill right before their first ULCER!
Nice face Steve!!
No comments:
Post a Comment