Monday, June 20, 2011
Brayden's Loss
My heart is aching for Brayden, his siblings in Las Vegas and the Planck family. Brayden got a call on Saturday from Las Vegas; a call that nobody ever wants to get. He was told that his dad had passed away. Brayden tried to be the tough guy and said he was fine. He also questioned whether or not he should even go down to the Funeral. Brayden and Vance never had the best father-son relationship, but Brayden always loved his dad and I'm sure his dad always loved him. Brayden talked to the family and realized that he needed to be with all the family and they needed him to be with them to grieve the loss of Vance. I am thankful for the Plancks including him in this process of mourning and helping him through it all. It will be a long, tough road for all of them. Brayden really had to grow up and make some hard decisions the last couple of days. He is considered next of kin and helped in making the arrangements for the Funeral. I am really proud of Brayden and what a strong young man he has become. My heart aches for Brayden and the whole Planck family. I love you Brayden - you are an amazing young man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
oh my goodness. I'm sorry I didn't know about this until today. What a hard and horrible thing to go through. Love to you all.
Post a Comment