This afternoon we lost a great man; our Grandpa Spencer. He was born on September 9, 1916. He was 93 years old and was one of the best men I have known. Grandpa was one of the toughest, hardworking, caring, funny, generous men around. As hard as it is for us to lose him (especially for his wife Laura), I know that he is having quite the reunion with my grandma, their son, his siblings and his parents. He is free from all the ailments of this life and on to bigger and better things. He will be missed by all who knew him. We love you Grandpa and can't wait to see you again.




3 comments:
Kallie told us of Grandpa Spencer's passing. Tell your Mom & Dad we love them and are thinking of them. He was a great guy! Kay & Lynette
OOOH Nicole Im so sorry for your loss!! Wow, the way back when picture looks like Braden and Sam!! Guess the Spencer genes r strong!!! Let us know if you guys need anything!!
Oh dear, I am so sorry! Are the kids okay?
What a great life though! 93!
Post a Comment