Lexi's orchestra class from school had a competition at UVU on May 3. Jeff had the opportunity to ride the bus up to Orem with the kids and I am positive he would prefer to never again hear the song "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall!" He was a great sport and spent the day with a bunch of extremely hyper kids!!
Lexi's 7th Grade class actually got the best marks/scores out of all the grades! Lexi was extremely excited about this since she had practiced hours and hours each day. Congratulations to the Mapleton Jr. High 7th Grade Orchestra!!
Here is Lexi's orchestra group - 7th Grade
Jeff was taking a picture of Lexi and the kid next to her was always in the picture and never smiling, so Jeff told Lexi to tell the kid to at least smile! Lexi really did tell the kid that her dad wanted him to smile for the picture and the picture below is the outcome....................



2 comments:
I love it! Way to go Lex! That kid next to her looks like trouble!
Sounds like a great day! Yeah, I don't know about that kid.
Post a Comment