Brayden's final FFA Closing Social. The Senior Officers had to all give a closing speech. Brayden did pretty well! He gets so red, but he is an excellent public speaker. He has learned so many great things from being in the FFA. I am really proud of him. This was a hard night for him because he realized the FFA experience is now over for him. He will really miss all the people he has met and especially his Advisor, Mrs. Giffing. She has been the best teacher for Brayden. Thanks to her for putting up with him and teaching him so many things to take on in his life. I am proud of Brayden and what he has accomplished in the FFA.
John and Brayden presenting some awards.



1 comment:
How bittersweet. It's so lucky when we have great experiences like that when we are younger, so we can carry them with us through the rest of our life. Great pictures, Nicole.
AND, tell my NEPHEW, that I turn red ALL THE TIME too. He'll come to embrace it as a trade mark someday!
Post a Comment