Saturday, May 8, 2010

Goldilocks Ride

On Saturday, May 8, some of my friends and I participated in the Golilocks Ride. Most of us rode the 30 mile course and one of the girls (Kristen Craft) rode the 60 mile course! We had such a fun time. The wind was a bit much, especially trying to get up some of those hills! It was so much fun to spend time with friends and getting pampered on Mother's Day weekend! At each water stop, they had water, gatorade, candy, cookies, pretzels, and fruit! Near the end of the race we got a wonderful lunch! I was hoping the lunch would have been at the finish line because it sure was hard to get back on your bike and finish up the last five miles after eating!! I finished in 2 hours and 20 minutes. This was not the best time, but it was just a ride and not a race!


This is Becca, Kathie, Nicole and Jenni!
Thanks for making it so much fun you guys!
This is me coming in at the end of the race!
Ashley and her friend Max were there cheering for us!
(Jeff was cheering for us from work!)

Nicole, Ashley and Max!
Thanks for all the support you two!

My friend Kathie and myself!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Nicole I didn't know you were a biker girl!! I hope you don't mind, but I am following your blog. I love it! Lynette

Kim said...

Good job, Nicole! I'm kinda thinking I need to start cycling. It sounds like so much fun. :)

Nicole said...

Lynette -
I don't mind at all!! I miss you and hope things are going well for you and Kay in Cambodia! Great to hear from you :D

Peter and Katie said...

You girls are my heroes! I will get a bike eventually and then I will be there with you. Way to go, so proud of you!