Friday we had my Grandpa's Funeral. It was such a nice tribute to him and his life. I am so happy that I had my Grandpa in my life for so many years and I am also happy that my kids were lucky enough to have Great-Grandpa Spencer in their lives for so long. He touched each one of our lives and taught us all so many great things. He is such an amazing man and I thank him for everything he has done for my family. He will be missed and I can't wait to be with him and my other family members again.
This is the top of the concrete vault that the casket goes in.
Jeff, Brayden, Sam, Ben and Brad were Honorary Pall Bearers.
This is my dad (at the far right of the picture) and his siblings (on the front row), step-mom (in the pink blazer), and step-siblings (in the back row).
Brayden, Ben, Scott and Sam



2 comments:
These things are always so tough, but you are always glad you have the experience. It IS lucky to have a grandparent and great-grandparent like that! What a great legacy to leave. Love you.
Ditto to what Piper said! Love you guys and have been thinking about you.
Post a Comment