Jeff and Lexi have been working hard at decorating the yard for their favorite Holiday! They love to get out there and get everything set up. They even change things around a bit before they are completely satisfied. They are not quite done this year - we are slow this year, but they are getting it done and it is looking pretty good. I just hate that they go to all this work and we really don't get that many kids coming around to trick-or-treat anymore. I despise the trunk-or-treat that people are doing. It sure takes away from the good ol' door-to-door trick-or-treating that makes Halloween so fun. Here are a few pictures of the yard and house.
Jeff dug out the posts of the old chain link fence that we have been wanting to get rid of. I think it already looks so much better to have them gone. Now we just can't wait to get started on landscaping our backyard (which won't be soon enough!) and getting the fencing done. All in good time I guess!!
One of my friends from work stopped by last night and brought me this cute arrangement of "monthly" things that are my ghosts so to speak! She is so dang creative. I could not stop laughing at it. They also brought us some very yummy apple crisp. Thanks Wendy (and Dave!)



1 comment:
Wow! Your decorations look great! Way to go guys!
Post a Comment