Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Deer Hunt and Birthdays

This year for our annual deer hunt get together, we headed to a new place.  We went to Fairview Canyon.  I have never gone anywhere but Payson Canyon in all my life!  This was a new experience for all of us.  It turned out to be wonderful weather.  We were really thinking we would end up in snow.  The weather was a bit chilly the first day, but the rest of the days were gorgeous.  Jeff came up on Saturday and spent the day with us.  I was hoping for more, but he planned a smoochie ball game on Saturday morning with the guys from the station (A shift against B shift) and so he couldn't spend the night.  I am sure he was pretty relieved!  Lexi and I headed up on Thursday and stayed until Sunday.  I was going to stay home with Jeff until Brayden came down with the swine flu and I decided I better get out of the house so I wouldn't get sick.  Brayden was devastated that right when it is time to head out for the deer hunt he is told to stay home and away from everybody for one week.  I felt so bad for him.  While we were up camping we celebrate my mom's Birthday and Scott and Steve's Birthday.  They both usually fall on deer hunt weekend every year so it is fun to be together and celebrate!  

This is what we do most of the time - sit around and play games!


Lexi chilling out eating muffins!

Part of the crew!
Jeff LOVES little Noodle (Naighley)!
He just can't get enough of her and she adores him too!

Celebrating the Birthdays and mom gets to blow out the candles!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Where's the pictures of the deer you shot?! I love dead animal pictures. J/K!!! Glad you had a fun time...and were able to stay healthy!

Piper said...

POOR Brayden!! I hear that piggy flu sucks. Hope you all stay well!
Jeff is such a cute uncle! Love you all!