We wanted to have a little mini vacation for Memorial weekend. Jeff was burned out and wanted to get away for the weekend, so we decided to go to Park City. We bummed around the outlet stores, Main Street, the Olympic Park, and the Hotel. We definitely had quite the relaxing weekend that we were after. I have decided that Park City is not a place that I want to spend more than one day at a time! You can pretty much do anything Park City has to offer in a days visit! Don't get me wrong, we had fun, but at times I was thinking I could go home and save money and get some things done!!
This is at the Family History Center on Main Street!



2 comments:
fun! Glad you all got to be together! And, I can't believe Lexi will be in jr high next! weird!
That looks like a nice weekend. Can't wait for this one, right! Glad we'll get to see you there.
Post a Comment