Wednesday, May 27, 2009

6th Grade Graduation!

Lexi graduated from Elementary School - Wahoo! I cannot believe she will be starting Jr. High School. It is killing Jeff and myself! We looked at her first grade pictures last night and just about died! Man, how time flies. The graduation was very nice. They gave their "move on to Jr. High certificate" as they crossed the stage and had their picture taken with their teacher and Principal! They showed a slide show of the kids throughout the year, they sang a song and we called it good! Congratulations Lex - we are dang proud of you and how well you've done this year in the 6th Grade! You are such an amazing, smart, kind girl and you will go far in your life! We all love you very much!

Here is Lex with her certificate!


Principal (Ms. Gledhill), Lexi, and her teacher Mrs. Anderson.

2 comments:

Kim said...

It's freaking me out that she is that old already! I can't believe I've known her pretty much her whole life. Congratulations to Lexi! She's looks so cute in those pictures.

Piper said...

Oh, Lexi!!!! Remember how small she was at our wedding?????? What happened? I love who she's becoming.