So I have not had a chance to post in a while, but I wanted Piper and Greg to see that while they were in wonderful, warm California, this is what we were enduring!! We got about 10 inches on one day and 4 inches the next. It totally sucked! However, notice the nice flood we get in the front of our home every stinking time it rains or snows. Hello Mapleton City, do you think we have a problem?! The water will go up our front yard and clear out to the yellow lines in the road. It is ridiculous. Sorry, going off on my soapbox about the flooding problem! So, (Piper and Greg) at least you were not here in the snow! I am glad you were in California - can you tell I was a whole lot jealous?!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
oh man!!! I am so so glad we missed that! I hate when it snows on my birthday!
Post a Comment