We went to Yuba for Spring Break this year with my whole family. Ashley left for school and Brayden went to State Convention, so we didn't get to have them with us. Jeff and I gave in and went to Yuba for Lexi. I say "gave in" because Jeff does not really like to go down there because he says it is too windy! However, this year we went down since we didn't go up to Idaho. It was not too bad - we both had a fun time! Lexi had a great time with all the cousins. They rode bikes, hiked, fished, played games, wrestled and climbed trees! I even stayed in the tent with Jeff again after I told him "no more tents - ever!" It was actually a pretty good time.
My mom did her Easter egg hunt for the kids since we didn't get the chance the week before on Easter. The kids had a great time hunting the eggs. Grandma Spencer sure spoils all the kids!



1 comment:
I don't even know where Yuba is...but it looks like a good time and decent weather. It's always nice to get away!
Post a Comment