Jeff and I got new bikes in February of this year. Jeff has been bugging me for years to get a new road bike so we could bike together. For whatever reason, it has not worked out. Well, Jeff finally talked me into seriously looking for one this year and not only did I get a new bike, but so did he! Imagine that!! Well, we have only been able to go out a couple of times on them so far because the weather does not cooperate, or we have not been able to go. However, we are ready to get some serious miles in! I have really enjoyed the couple of times I have used mine and can't wait to go back out.
I am posting this mostly for Aaron to see that my bike is definitely too girly for him to use in the upcoming race! I tried to reassure him that I didn't think it was too bad and that he could get away with using the bike (he didn't think it would work from minute one!) but I'm afraid it just won't work out!!!
This is Jeff's bike.



4 comments:
yes, definitely a girl bike! Don't they make a boy seat with a hole cut out for the weiner?
They sure do!! Not only do they cut the whole out for the "weiner" but they also cut a hole out on girl's bikes for the va-JJ!!! You crack me up Piper!
He he he! You guys are funny!
A way cool bike, but, yes, a bit girly.
Post a Comment