Today the girls and I were going to color Easter eggs and decided to have my sister Natalie and her family come join us! It was pretty eventful to say the least! We colored about 5 dozen eggs and the kids had a blast! Natasha and Neesha (my nieces) thought this was the best thing ever. They have never really done eggs before because they have been too young to really care, so they were loving it. We ended up with some pretty cool eggs for the Easter Bunny to hide!
(Naighlee, the baby was also here, but she is playing on the floor and we didn't really get her picture - bummer!)
This is John, Natasha, Neesha, and Natalie coloring their eggs.



3 comments:
how fun!!! I can smell the vinegar now....
We colored some eggs last night, and, oh, I love the smell of the vinegar! Your eggs look great.
Looks like you were able to get more done then us, what with an 18 month old and all.
Post a Comment