Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Blah, blah, blah.....

Okay, so it took me FOREVER to get any pictures up and running! I know that I am challenged when it comes to blogging and much more! However, I am trying!! I have so many cute things to add, so for this year I will add them even if they are over a month old! I am learning new things with this blogging and I hope that I can do better at getting the pictures on in a timely manner instead of over a month later, but whatever! I think this will be my New Year's resolution!! I am PATHETIC!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

You're doing great. I love that you blog, but no pressure. Whenever and however it works for you is fabulous. I can be your "tech support" any time!

Nicole said...

Thanks Kim!! I am so pathetic so I have to have you help and check out what I'm doing pretty often! Thanks for all your help!!

Piper said...

Great job Nicole! I love all your posts, no matter when they happen. Cool slide show! Was that hard to do? Love you!

Nicole said...

Thanks Piper! You guys are too nice! It's a bit embarrassing when you and Kim are so talented! But hey, I try!!

Piper said...

Ha. Love you! How is your back?