Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ashley's Swim Meet - St. George

Ashley had a swim meet in St. George. She rode the bus down with the team. I was already down there with my mom, sister, cousin and aunt for our girl's weekend, so we all got to go watch her and cheer her on!! We had so much fun and it was so exciting to see her in action. She is an amazing swimmer. Way to go Ash!!

Ash and Grandma Spencer
Jessica, Carlos and Ash

Just getting finished with her race!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love that Ashley swims. It has always been so hard for me, and I'm impressed that she's doing so well. Yippee!!

Nicole said...

She is amazing! When she first started swimming last year (with no previous lessons!), her coach kicked her out of the pool! She wouldn't quit and has just done amazing things! She's great!

Piper said...

I think Ashley will continue to amaze us all....