We love going to a pumpkin patch every year, even though our kids are pretty much grown up! We have a blast finding just the right pumpkin and deciding what we want carved on it. Jeff is our personal carving machine. He totally rocks at carving with or without patterns! Sounds like the Wise boys are all great at carving pumpkins! Here are a few pictures of the kids and the carving party later that night. Ashley did her BEWARE pumpkin, Brayden of course did a KISS pumpkin ( he carved his own!), and Lexi did a Vampire and a Cat! Jeff and I just do whatever, but they all turned out so good. Jeff looks like Aaron most of the time when he is carving, but I caught him looking at the camera so you don't see the concentration look- I love you Jeff - thanks for all your hard work!!
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
We are toatlly impressed with your carving skills. Cute pumpkins and carvers. We were just wondering if it is considered cheating to use a power tool to carve a pumpkin? Just asking.
I love your pumpkins! Next year I'm going to have to do one of my own. Aaron was being a carving hog.
How are you feeling? What are your plans for Thanksgiving and the weekend? We've got to make some plans!
I'm still not sure what we are doing for Thanksgiving! I can't get Jeff to focus long enough to talk about it! We need to get together for sure while you are here though! I'll call you and we can talk!
Yes, Jeff totally cheats with the carving tool! We started using that a few years ago and I must say that it is so worth cheating! SO much easier now!!
nicole, you need to make a vote on my blog.
Post a Comment