Here are a couple pictures of Lexi! She was posing for me the day I was going to the Hospital to have surgery! She is so funny. We enjoy her so much! I can't believe our "baby" girl is so grown up! I feel SO old! Love you Lu!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
We love Lexi too!!
Lexi really is an awesome girl. She's so fun and such a sweetheart. I'm always so happy when I'm around her.
We hope you are doing well. I've been thinking about you a lot. Can't wait to see you guys in just a couple weeks.
I am so excited to see you guys! It feels like an eternity since we have seen all of you!
I am doing a little better - it's hard getting back to work full-time. I get worn out quickly! O'well, what do you do!
Surgery always kicks your butt!! I think it's the anesthesia.... it takes a long time to get it out of your system.
Post a Comment