Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Out of commission!

Well, I made it through my surgery! I had my surgery on October 18 and have never felt better! I am just trying to rest and do some walking, but I can't do much. So, I have not been able to blog and post more pictures yet because as I said, I have been "out of commission!" Jeff and the kids have been so awesome helping me out the last couple of months. I really appreciate and love them all so much! I'll get back in business shortly!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I hope you continue to feel better! I wish I could be there to help you...love you lots.

Piper said...

Surgery? On your knee again or what? Sorry I had no idea! Keep healing, we love you!

Nicole said...

I had surgery on my back! It's crazy and I'm glad it's all over!
Love you!

Piper said...

Oh my goodness!!! Let us know if you need anything!