Friday, October 12, 2007

First Day of School






This was the first day of school for the kids. Ashley is a mighty senior, Brayden is a sophmore and Alexis is in the 5th Grade! The "green" theme just happened, it was not planned! I could not believe that Brayden chose to wear such an awesome shirt on his own doing.......needless to say I can't stand that shirt! They were all excited to start school except for Mr. Poison himself! He could live without school! Buster is looking a little ragged for the first day, but his grooming appointment is coming up thank goodness!!

Brayden and Ashley crack me up! They really are so funny together - when they both are in a good mood! Brayden is always trying to kiss and hug on Ashley and she can't stand it now because he continually tries to lirp her! Gross.

Our kids are getting older right before our eyes and I can hardly stand it! Our baby Alexis is already 10 years old and I can't stand it! Jeff thinks I'm nuts, but it is bothering me so much to think Ashley will be graduating and Brayden soon after her. Lexi will be in Jr. High when Brayden graduates - ARGH! It's too much for me! Jeff loves it because our kids are older and will be out of the house sooner!!

We love our kids so much and have so much fun with them!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Nicole, you did it. I was feeling bad that I never showed you how to put pics on your blog and I don't have your email. Your family is so stinkin cute. I really had a great time with you all in St. George, even grandpa Stan. Eveyone was so kind and I felt so comfortable. My email is amy.forsyth@gmail.com so send me your email and I'll get you that pic of the fire truck. Let's get together soon!!! Amy

Piper said...

It has been so wonderful to be around you all and get to know everyone's personality better! Your kids are great, and yes, growing up so fast! Ashley has such a good head on her shoulders, Brayden is so funny and Alexis is so sweet! Love you!

Piper said...

P.S.--- Look at the bright side, Brayden could have "Poison'D" TATTOOED somewhere!!

Kim said...

I love that they were all color coordinated!! You guys rock. I'm so glad you finally got your blog going.