




Okay, I know these pictures are a few months old, but I figured I could still post them!
We spent a week in Bryce Canyon for the kids' Spring Break in April (2007).
It was just the two girls with us, but we had a blast! It got pretty cold some days
and we thought we were going to die (or at least I did!) but we still hiked around and
had fun exploring.
It ended up that the guy Ashley liked at the time was there with his family (the
same time as we were), so that was interesting! We went to a movie about wildlife with his family and Lexi sat right between Ashley and Austen! Too funny.
Anyway, here are a few pictures of us!



2 comments:
Your cute family!! Glad you're blogging! Love you all!
Thanks Piper! I am trying!
Love you!
Post a Comment