Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sister Wise

On Tuesday, March 15, 2011 Ashley was set apart for her mission. We went to the home of President Monk who is our Stake President. We invited the Grandparents and the Bishop and his wife, Faye. It was a small group, but just perfect. What a wonderful blessing Ashley received from the Stake President. Ashley will be the best missionary ever! We are so proud of you Ash.
The family with Sister Wise! Bishop and Mrs. Quarnberg with Ashley!

Grandparents with Ashley!

A bittersweet goodbye with her dad.


Arriving at the MTC. Poor red eyes!

Sisters/friends - sad goodbye. Ashley leaving us and entering the MTC.

3 comments:

Piper said...

I wonder what she's doing right now??
Hang in there! She'll be home before we know it!

Kim said...

I had the exact same thought as Piper?! I wonder how things are going now that she's a few days into it! She's going to be so awesome. I love and admire her positive attitude.

Gary Wise said...

Have you ever seen such a beautiful Missionary ??? She just glows, the Spirit is helping her through these days and will forever.