
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Crocheting
So here is my new hobby! I have been learning to crochet from a lady at work. I have a few friends who are also learning along with me. During our lunch a day or two each week, we get together for some crocheting. We started with the hot pad and washcloth, then we got to move on to the burp cloths! I think they turned out pretty good for a beginner. I am now working on an afghan and will post pictures when it is completed!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Super Cute!!!
Now how the hell did I miss THIS????
I love crocheting!!! I have a lady around here that does hemstitching, so you can to custom burps, bibs, and blankies. I've even had her do sleeves and collars on baby shirts and pillow cases!!! LOVE it Nicole!!! That would be fun to do together!
Dang you! How can I convince you that you are young, when you do all this old lady junk?? Next thing I know you will be hauling your little doggie to social gatherings in your purse....oh wait...
Post a Comment