My dog, Buster, whom we have had for over seven years, had to be put to sleep on December 6, 2010. It was one of the saddest and hardest days of my life. I miss him dearly. Poor Jeff didn't know what to do with us three bawling girls! Buster had eaten A LOT of hair ties over the years and was dying. He had a fetish for hair ties. He had surgery a few years ago for the same thing and we thought we had all things handled, but somehow, someway he would find the hair ties. The Veterinarian asked us how many times we were willing to pay for surgeries because this is something Buster would keep doing. Well, we had to put Buster to sleep. Ashley and I took him to the Vet and stayed in the room while they gave him the shot. It was hard to be in the room, but I wouldn't change a thing. Happy Anniversary to Jeff and myself - NOT.
Well, I swore I would not get another dog for a long time. However, we were all having such a hard time without Buster and we got Cooper, our new puppy the next day. He is such a wild little thing! I am glad we have Cooper, but I miss Buster terribly.
Our cute little Buster.
Lexi and Buster (Provo Canyon)
This is our new puppy Cooper.



1 comment:
:( love you.
Post a Comment