Ashley and I completed our first 5K race! It was the B Strong race for the little toddler that Jeff helped save. You may have heard the family's story about Bronson drowning in the tub. The story has been all over the national news. He drown in the tub, the paramedics worked him and he was flown to Primary Children's Hospital with the family not sure that he would even pull through. Long story short, he made a complete recovery with absolutely no problems at all. It is a complete miracle to say the least. He is such a cute little guy and it was so fun to go support the cause. The Staker family recognized Jeff and the other guys from his department with a plaque. It was a real tear jerker.
Ashley, Jeff and myself getting ready to run!
The girls!
Kristen, Ashley, Nicole and Megan1
Here is the famous little boy Bronson with Ricky, Jeremy and Jeff!
Isn't Bronson a cutie?!



3 comments:
so cool, on every level. So proud of Jeff, and you all!
That is awesome! Good for you guys. I hadn't heard about this boy's story, so I was reading all about it. WOW!!! Tears!!!
(Now you're ready to run a 1/2 marathon with me on May 15th, right?!)
WOW!! What a stud you are!! Biking and running a 5k?? YOU go girl!! So Im thinking I am buying a mt bike and then maybe some slicks to change when I need to, I think I will use it more, especially on Payson roads!!LOL
Post a Comment