Jeff did his first Moab half marathon today. He said it was an amazing experience and so beautiful to run through the red rock canyons. This is now one of his favorite runs and I think it may become a tradition for him (if he draws out!) He drove down by himself and slept in the car with his mattress and bag! A bunch of other guys from Provo fire were going down also. He ran the race and drove home. Crazy if you ask me, but he is a machine! He finished the race in 1 hour and 46 minutes. Very good time and especially for the first run of the year. Way to go Jeff - you are amazing!
Jeff and his Battalion Chief and great friend, Jeremy Craft!

Dean , Jeff, Jeremy and Brian (Provo guys!)

This was me making Jeff model the hat and shirt he got from the race!
Talk about bright!



2 comments:
Add an hour to that, and that will be the time I get when I do a half marathon! Good job, Jeff. :)
Average of just over an 8 minute mile. Impressive!
Post a Comment