Friday, January 1, 2010

2010............really?!

New Years Eve my family came over and we did nothing fun, but had fun doing nothing!  We are huge gamers so that is always fun.  We ate a ton of food and all felt sick, played games, chased the little kiddos around and watched the ball drop!  Wahoo, right?!  I couldn't believe we made it to midnight!!  Although I must say that when we watched the countdown (where the ball doesn't drop anymore!) and they showed Dick Clark - I about died.  He probably needs to look into retiring completely.  He could hardly talk (poor guy).  Well, I didn't really get any good pictures of people, but I tried!  Brayden and Tanner ditched us for girls!!  I guess they are at that age where friends/girls are WAY more fun than family!!  

Hope 2010 is a super year for us! Hard to believe it is 2010 already. 

Ashley trying to hide from any pictures being taken!
Lexi watching the countdown
playing cards
Jill and Naighlee
Steve trying to be a good sport about having his picture taken!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Aaron was kind of freaked out about Dick Clark. I don't mean that in a mean way...it was just so sad. Your night sounds just like ours!