Friday, September 18, 2009

Stewart Falls

Jeff and I got the kids off to school and decided to spend the day together.  Hanging out with Jeff is one of my favorite things to do.  We drove up to Sundance to take a ride on the lift and hike around, but we were too early and needed to burn some time so we decided to hike Stewart Falls from Aspen Grove area.  This was quite the hike, but it was so beautiful.  The leaves are starting to change and it was absolutely amazing.  Jeff set the camera up to take some pictures of us and I must say that he did pretty well.  What a great day we had together! 





3 comments:

Piper said...

Wow! Beautiful pics! Lucky, you got to spend the day with Jeff AND see the pretty leaves!

Peter and Katie said...

How fun for you guys! Looks like a lot of fun.

Kimball Family said...

Great pictures! I love the colors.