Grandma Wise taught Lexi how to make these cute felt pumpkins. She did pretty well for her first try at it! This is the final product - Grandma should be proud! Lexi loves to crafts with Grandma Wise. Lexi is very excited to start on more cute pumpkins and other crafts!
On Saturday, Jeff took Ashley and myself for a fall drive. We went up Provo Canyon to Squaw Peak. The leaves are gorgeous this year. They are so bright, not the dull color of years past. Hopefully everyone has had a chance to get out and enjoy the scenery before the snow!! Jeff actually saw some paragliders taking off when we were up there, so thank goodness he happened to have his kite with us! (I thought I posted the picture of him, but I don't know what happened!) He took off with quite the audience - there were a lot of people out and about this day. It was nice to get out of the house since I was feeling a bit better this day. We had a wonderful day together and it was really nice to have Ash home for the day!



2 comments:
LOVE all the posts! Keep 'em coming! Way to go on the pumpkin Lex! Felting is fun!
Pretty leaves, we always forget to go and look for ourselves!
Those leaves look amazing!
Post a Comment