Sunday, July 5, 2009

World War II Planes

Brayden has gone to the Provo Airport the last couple of years to see the World War II planes.  He really enjoys seeing it all.  This year they had the B24, the B17, and a P48!   Sad to admit, but I don't know these planes at all, but I had Brayden there to teach me!  He knows SO much about each one and what they used them for, when they were built, etc.   He is pretty knowledgeable on WWII stuff.  It was fun to have him tell Jeff and I all about them.  This year Brayden paid the $12 fee to go inside the B24 and B17.  Jeff and I stayed out and waited for him!  Last year you could go in and look around for free, but they asked for a donation.  That was nice and a lot cheaper!  Anyway, we really enjoyed going again this year!  I can't remember which is the B24 and which is the B17 below, so I will not even attempt at labeling them!  (sorry Brayden, I forgot already!)





2 comments:

Piper said...

Wow! That is way cool!

Peter and Katie said...

We went down there too. Riley even liked seeing the planes, but of course his favorite part was seeing the "trucks."