Sunday, July 5, 2009

Girl's Weekend

We went to St. George this year for our "mother and daughter" weekend.  It was perfect weather and we had a great time!  It was nice to sit around and play games, swim, eat, shop and just relax for a whole weekend!  The first night everybody went to see Footloose at the Tuacahn, so Lexi and I stayed at the condo with the baby.  The second night we all went to see Annie!  It was only okay, but I think Lexi loved it and that is what I was worried about.   This year we were able to go to the Temple together.  It was really nice to be able to go together.  Lexi stayed and babysat Naighlee while we went!  She did a great job for her first babysitting job!!



Here is Lexi the night we went to see Annie!


Here is Lexi while babysitting "Noodle!"
Grandma Spencer and Naighlee


Here we are at the St. George Temple
Me, mom and Natalie

1 comment:

Piper said...

What a fun tradition. Cute Lexi is growing up!