Monday, May 4, 2009

WICKED!

On Sunday, my mom, my Aunt Annette, Ashley and myself got to go see Wicked!  How excited were we?!  We could hardly contain ourselves.  We had such a great time.  The show was absolutely AMAZING!   Hopefully you all got the chance to go see it (and wanted to go see it!) It was everything I had hoped for and more!  What a great day!  Thanks for coming down again Ash - it was a great!

This is my mom and her sister (my Aunt!) Annette in front of the sign outside the Theatre.
Mom, Nicole and Ash in front of the sign!  I know ..........we are TOTAL dorks!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I've been dying to see this show, and my sister just bought me a ticket to see it in Seattle in September. So excited!! I'm so glad you guys loved it. I've heard it's amazing.

Piper said...

How fun! Did you read the book too? Isn't the Capitol Theatre so beautiful? I used to work right across the street!

Peter and Katie said...

Look at all the new posts. I love Wicked, we got to go this year too. Pete tried to score big points when we were dating and he took me to New York to see it. Yeah, as you can tell it worked for him. haha

Angie said...

this is one of my all time favorite musicals. love it so much