Lexi was eating the frosting and decorating her own lips with the guck!Monday, December 22, 2008
Gingerbread House
Last night Lexi and Jeff decorated the gingerbread house. This year we only did one instead of three or four - Jeff was really bummed. He likes to decorate his own house!! I downloaded the pictures backwards, but you get the idea. The finished product turned out pretty darn cute!
Lexi was eating the frosting and decorating her own lips with the guck!
Lexi was eating the frosting and decorating her own lips with the guck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
cute! I have a pic of lexi with frosting lips from a couple of Halloweens ago!
I always make myself so sick from eating too much of the frosting. It does not surprise me that the two of them probably ate more candy than what was actually put on the house. They've both got a sweet tooth!! See you soon.
Post a Comment